Your bathroom or shower room should be practical, and also a place where you can relax and unwind. Whether you have a small or large bathroom, the design team at Bathroom and Kitchen Planet, have been designing and installing bathrooms since 1998 and have the experience, knowledge and skills to design, supply and install you a beautiful and practical bathroom.
Whether you're looking for an ensuite from scratch, revamping a family bathroom or wet room, the most important thing to think about first and foremost is who will use the bathroom and how. Our team of professional and creative designers will be on hand to help and advise you every step of the way.
Here are some key questions we ask our customers as part of our design service:
1. Who uses the bathroom?
- Is it a family bathroom? If so, you'll probably want to include some storage space for towels, children’s water toys, extra shampoo etc.
- Are you a couple sharing the bathroom? How about getting two basins to make getting ready in the morning less chaotic?
- If someone will be using it to do make-up or dress in, then you'll want to make sure there is plenty of light and a decent-sized mirror.
2. The bath and or shower debate!
- Is a shower used more than a bath? Maybe consider a standalone shower or wet room instead of installing a bath you won't use.
- If you like baths and showers, a bath with a shower it gives you a flexible option.
3. The design extras.
- Is space at a premium? Think about how you could incorporate storage cupboards on the walls rather than floor – there are many options and ideas to explore.
- Do you want to use your bathroom to relax in? Add a touch of luxury with a freestanding bath, with somewhere close by to store candles and your favourite magazines.
The bathroom is generally one of the smallest spaces in the house, but that doesn't mean it can't be luxurious, even on a budget. Bathroom & Kitchen Planet, offer our customers a wide choice of competitive brands including Jacuzzi, Duravit, Bette and Hansgrohe. So those little touches, such as expensive-looking taps, will have more impact in a small space and won't be too costly.
For inspiration, please look at our Bathroom Showroom video for design ideas that will add a touch of luxury to any bathroom.